Регистрация Главная  ·  Форум  ·  Темы Новостей  ·  Каталог файлов  ·  Профиль  ·  ЗАДАТЬ ВОПРОС  
.:Товары и Цены
·Прайс
·Автомастер АМ1-М
·Сканматик 2
·Автосканер
·Сканер ScanDoc Compact Full
·Сканер ScanDoc Compact
·Сканер AUTEK PCI A6
·Мультимарочный сканер V30 Elite
·Стойка универсальная
·Газоанализаторы
·Диагностические разъемы
·Разветвитель сигналов ЭБУ

.:Статьи
·Комплексная диагностика
·Анализируй это
·Использование газоанализатора при диагностике ДВС, системы управления и зажигания
·Компьютерные технологии в автосервисе
·О диагностике электроусилителя руля Калины

.:О фирме
·О нас
·Дилеры
·Контакты

АВТОМАСТЕР © ГОСТ-К :: Просмотр темы - have had to fight to make the trade for聽Aqib, so
 FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ГруппыГруппы   ПрофильПрофиль   ВходВход 

have had to fight to make the trade for聽Aqib, so

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов АВТОМАСТЕР © ГОСТ-К -> ОСА
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
elaine95
Участник
Участник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 12, 2018 9:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: have had to fight to make the trade for聽Aqib, so Ответить с цитатой

FOXBOROUGH Youth Justin Reid Jersey , Mass. (AP) Tom Brady calls it ”ridiculous” to suggest the suspension of Patriots receiver Julian Edelman is tied to the quarterback’s personal health coach.

The questions about Alex Guerrero on Saturday prompted Brady to abruptly end his first media availability of training camp.

”I have no comments, just ridiculous. I’m out,” Brady said before walking away.

Edelman brushed aside a similar question in his first comments since receiving his four-game ban for a drug-policy violation.

”What’s in the past is in the past. I love Alex and ultimately I’m worried about just going out here and playing football,” Edelman said. ”I’m not here to talk about or make a headline or something.”

Edelman, tight end Rob Gronkowski and former Patriots receiver Danny Amendola are among several Patriots who have also worked or consulted with Guerrero.

Edelman will begin serving his suspension at the start of the regular season. He can practice with the team and play in preseason games.

Brady provided another short response when asked if there was tension between him and coach Bill Belichick this summer.

”I have no thoughts,” Brady said.

Brady has relied on a fitness and nutrition program developed by Guerrero since 2004. The pair also partnered in opening Brady’s TB12 Sports Therapy Center, which is adjacent to the Patriots’ Gillette Stadium facility.

In January, Patriots CEO Robert Kraft, Belichick and Brady released a statement calling an ESPN report ”flat-out inaccurate” that said there had been disputes between team officials and Guerrero regarding player-medical affairs.

Brady will turn 41 next week and has credited Guerrero’s program with helping to extend his NFL career Nate Hairston Jersey , which is entering its 19th season. As part of the strict regimen devised by Guerrero, Brady eats a mostly plant-based diet during the season.

Despite skipping the voluntary portion of spring workouts, Brady said his focus and commitment to football remain high.

”Football is very, very important to me. It always has been, and I love being out here with my teammates. So, it’s great,” Brady said. ”As you get older you have different responsibilities, and I think that’s just part of life. Everyone’s got to deal with those responsibilities differently and what works for them.

”Football is a huge part of my life. I love being here with my teammates and playing, and hopefully we can have a great season.”

Before the 49ers signed cornerback Richard Sherman to a contract with a base value of $7 million (if he passes his preseason physical) Authentic Dante Pettis Jersey , the 49ers wanted to acquire cornerback Aqib Talib at a base value of $11 million. But Talib didn’t want to play for the 49ers.

49ers G.M. John Lynch explained the situation to Peter King of SI.com.

鈥淲e did have a trade in place with Denver for a veteran cornerback,鈥?John Lynch told King. 鈥淎qib Talib. I think he didn鈥檛 like the idea of being traded — he wanted to be released. I think he felt, 鈥業f I鈥檓 going anywhere, I want to play for [Patriots coach] Bill Belichick or [Rams defensive coordinator] Wade Phillips.鈥?I talked to the Broncos at the Scouting Combine in Indy about it and I thought we had a deal. Richard [Sherman] wasn鈥檛 available then. But we might have had to fight to make the trade for聽Aqib, so we just dropped it.鈥?/p>

Talib, frankly, should have refused a trade to any team. If he’d been released, a team like the Rams could have gotten him without giving up a fifth-round draft pick to Denver. This presumably would have made the Rams willing to give Talib even more than $11 million this year.

But Talib opted to accept a trade to the Rams. Which means he’ll see the team he didn’t want to play for twice this year. And that could get juicier only if the Raiders cut receiver Michael Crabtree and the 49ers bring him back. (That also would make for some interesting practice-field encounters between Crabtree and Sherman.)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов АВТОМАСТЕР © ГОСТ-К -> ОСА Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: